When in Stockholm, you simply must enjoy the Swedish cuisine. There’s a whole new world to discover when you look beyond the good old köttbullar, smörgåsbord and knäckebröd.
Taste the Swedish cuisine
Luckily there are plenty of restaurants in Stockholm, where you can eat your heart out and discover the other treasures of the Swedish kitchen. Here’s a list of our favourite places to fill your stomaches:
- Den Gyldene Freden – Here you’ll find authentic Nordic home cooking
- Restaurang Solliden – Restaurant in open-air museum Skansen, open in summer and December
- The Veranda – Grand dining in the Grand Hotel
- Ulla Windbladh – Traditional Swedish cuisine on the idyllic isle of Djürgården
- Tennstopet – Seasonal food at it’s best in the heart of Vasastan.
Please let us know your must-taste restaurant tips in Stockholm!
Image source: Den Gyldene Freden